Monday, January 26, 2009

2009..

my first posting for this year..

2008 was alright, too many downs then ups but life is not fair anyway, i've understood that part a long time ago.. i have not learn to accept it but i understood it.. part of life..

i have turned 29, haha, one more year to go before 30.. whoever said that a woman should be married and have kids and a career by the age of 30 certainly hasn't met me, hahahaha..

i'm still with andy, why?? i have no idea, still the same fights, same arguments, if ever, it may have gotten worse.. until when can i tahan all this shit?? no idea, i'm trying my level best to be patient with him and his nonsense, and i honestly don't know when i'll actually explode..

love life sucks, put it aside..

my friends love life seems to be better so here goes, my best friend joni got married to her other half.. ema and ilya are pregnant and waiting for their first born.. yeay..

my eldest sister is pregnant too, woo hoo, after 10 years of marriage, alhamdullillah, she's expecting and due on march, i'm finally gonna be an aunt.. am excited for her and her husband, both waiting so patiently all this while..

throughout it all, i missed kak baby (rip), my late sister, i wished that she was here..

1 comment:

Ema said...

The day will come, Farrah. Insyaallah..